Ingredients:2 T ginger, minced
8 T shoyu
1 t chili garlic sauce (I used Tuong Ot Toy Viet-Nam brand)
2 cloves garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lime
2 12-oz prime strip steak
extra virgin olive oil
freshly ground sea salt and black pepper
2 heads of mini bok choy
1. Heat oven to broil.
2. Prepare the sauce by mixing ginger, shoyu, chili garlic sauce, half of the garlic, and juice of one lime together. Set aside.
3. Wash the bok choy. Cut the thick end off. Place in a frying pan with a splash of olive oil, salt, pepper and the other half of garlic.
4. Heat a grill pan until very hot. Then pan sear the steak until brown on both sides. Immediately broil steak until cooked to desired temperature. (This only took about 5 minutes for me.)
5. While the steak is broiling, cook the bok choy until bright green.
6. Serve steak and bok choy together covered with the sauce.