This stir-fry can be whipped up fast. I recommend cooking the couscous (or other grain) before beginning to cook the meat and veggies. Also, do all the chopping and make the sauce before you begin to stir-fry so everything can just be thrown together. It is an easy week night meal.
WW = 9 points per serving (with couscous)
5 points per serving (without couscous)
1 cup couscous
5 cups summer choi, chopped, leaves and stems separated
1 1/2 T sunflower oil
1/2 cup white onion, chopped (~1/2 med onion)
3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/2 T Mirin
2 T tamari (or soy sauce)
2 t red miso
1/2 T agave nectar
1/2 T honey
1 T chili garlic sauce
1. Make couscous according to package directions.
2. Stir-fry summer choi stems in 1 T oil. Add leaves and stir-fry until just wilted. Set aside.
3. Add 1/2 T oil and onions. Stir-fry a minute and then add chicken.
4. Mix mirin, tamari, red miso, agave nectar, honey, and chili garlic sauce.
5. Once the chicken is cooked add back in greens and sauce. Stir until coated.
6. Serve over couscous.