Ingredients:6 Beets, precooked, vacuum packed
Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper
2 Filet of Wild Salmon
extra virgin olive oil
3 T Creme Fraiche
2 T Creamy Horseradish
Juice 1 Lemon
Handful Arugula or Mixed Greens
1. Slice the beets and chop up a handful of marjoram. In a bowl, mix beets with marjoram, salt, pepper, and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Allow the beets to marinate while the rest of the dish is prepared.
2. Rinse and pat dry the fish.
3. Heat a splash of olive oil in a frying pan. When the oil is hot, add the fish cooking until browned on both sides and flaky on the inside.
4. While the fish is cooking mix creme fraiche, horseradish, lemon, and salt and pepper together.
4. Place the greens on a plate. Place marinated beets on top. Serve next to salmon. Drizzle sauce on top.