4 organic eggs
2 T organic milk
freshly grated sea salt and black pepper
3 T wild smoked salmon
1 T organic parsley
8-9 organic grape tomatoes
2 T organic butter
2 dollops organic cream cheese
1. Beat eggs, milk, and a dash of salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Chop leek, salmon, and parsley. Slice tomatoes in half.
3. Melt butter in frying pan. Cook leeks for 1-2 minutes. Remove from pan, squeezing as much butter out as possible. Set aside.
4. Heat butter again until hot. Add eggs. After a minute swirl pan around so egg continues to cook evenly throughout the pan and is brown on one side.
5. Sprinkle with dill, salt and pepper.
6. When egg is almost cooked place leek, salmon, parsley, and tomatoes on one side.
7. Fold egg in half. Cut in half with a flipper and serve with a dollop of cream cheese on top.